Tuesday 6 March 2012

"NO!! ' my Kid Flash!!"

Today a Young Speedster...in the Allen family...I present you....
                                                        
KID FLASH (sketch by me)!!!!
With is costume from Teen Titan. Teen Titans pencil by Brett Booth (man I love this guy, btw he's my idol), write by Scott Lobdell (so want to write good comics like him), ink by Norm Rapmund and color by Andrew Dalhouse.
Now compare Brett KF to mine:
   Brett is better then me to draw electricity, and he told me to draw tinner ones. 
That's all for now see ya :)!
Medster/Horokyu

1 comment:

  1. I like Brett Both's drawing a lot but he is not my idol. The idol is something that worshipping the celebrities and it's wrong. It sound like worship the false gods. We are only men -- a simple human being.

    ReplyDelete