Wednesday 7 March 2012

1st Original M/H interview Ran

Hey! Whats up every one like I said earlier I'm going to do my first interview w/ my
character Ran:


Medster/Horokyu: Hey Ran whats up?!


Range N.M. Jin: I'm all right.


M/H:Lets begin the interview with the question. Who actually made your Ran. And 
how did you became the leader of the Guardian of Eruptia?


Jin: Well...um, first for the costume I didn't did it...BUT I FOUND IT again!! It was in
a secret place in the castle of my kingdom. My old teammate Sarynia told me the 
story of the costume and gave me ONLY the suit. For the second question, a 
nightmare begin my adventure has a solo guy and his bro being killed (that was 
me), then the Super hearing manifest when the bell of my school ring.


M/H: So nightmares are one of your weakness' ?


Jin: Yep. lucky people who knows both my secret I.D. and one of my weakness.


M/H: Why your last name finished by 8 and you said you have a castle in YOUR
KINGDOM!?!

Jin: Yep, I've got my own kingdom in the capital continent named KATA, fun fact they didn't recognize me, so they sent us in prison. And I had 7 brothers and sisters, the dragon's a part of me.
We are eight and half:
1-Ivy: the god of archery and our leader 
2-Korra: the darkness part of us and the traitor who want more power
3-Sunnight: the protector of atmosphere of Eruptia and the debut of the Earth 
4-Fathomnova: Assistant on Ivy. She control water and fire
5-Cornelia: she's an half Human half god, who protect human and Eruptian in developpement
6-Hunterra: our best younger hunter, she control earth 
7-Gadner : he got t.k. power he can transform and summon T.K. giant golems
8-me(has Ran) and my bro. Karon(earth name: Karanger)


M/H: Big family you have their. Were are they now??


Jin: prison in our Black Hole sun's. Korra began a civil war he set them up 
me to kill me(I didn't met karon yet). So I battle them one at one my friend/foe
betray is father to help me. After battling all of them I sent them in the 
Black Hole sun for their entire lives. But after this I die for the first time.


M/H: Will you be afraid they come to destroy earth and liberate Eruptia from
the center of the earth??   


Jin: I can't really lie, so yes afraid one day they will come back to take their
revenge and take the control of both Earth and Eruptia. 


M/H: So you are like a protector of the two world...


Jin: Kinda I protect the Earth(L.A), Karanger and the reincarnation of Gadner 
protect Eruptia.


M/H: One final question,what did you plan for the rest of your solo career?


Jin: I gonna find the Teen Titans, ask them to take me on their team and 
I'm going to take my revenge with SuperBoy, who beat me four at one. But
this time it's going to be a one on one battle!!


M/H: S.....


M/H: he's gone, he use one of is power wow he's a fast flyer!


                                                See you next time folks
                                                    Medster/Horokyu

No comments:

Post a Comment