Saturday 16 June 2012

New Sketches :)

So today Some new sketches...a lot of new sketches.


                                                                The girls first
                                    
                             I done it two weeks ago, when I was reading Supergirl. I felt asleep,
                                                    the I woke up and began to drew her...







Donna Troy  was one of my favorite girl heroine.
I most liked her as Wondergirl (should I draw Wondergirl one day? maybe?).

And now the boys



Nightwing one of my favorite Character right now (after Robin who's after Bunker(the 1st))


Robin/Tim Drake 
I don't know why I drew him.....
....


Pre-New 52 Beast Boy
(R.I.P. the Pre-New 52 BB)


The charecter I like the most in the New 52
drumroll....
BUNKER!!!!


I drew him when I was watching X-Men: The First Class...

Terra New 52 version didn't finished her...

And now my working spot...

That's all that need to sketch


A Earth-2 Flash still trying to draw him well


That's all for today see you next time folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment